Thursday 16 July 2015

Outfit: Dark wings, dark words


Crochet crop top: Newdress  ~ Distressed high waist shorts: Newdress ~ Asymmetric blouse: H&M ~ Platform sandals: River Island

These are my fav shorts at the moment as it's super hard for me to find distressed high waist shorts that look awesome but are still comfy. I'm literally wearing this pair from Newdress everywhere and all the time. High waist shorts + crochet tops are one of my favourite combos for summer as they have this beachy look to them. What if you're not headed for the beach though? I decided to pair them with tights, an asymmetric blouse from H&M and my black hat to add some witchy vibes. Never heard of the dreaded beach witches? They attack at night and steal handsome topless boys from beach parties :P


No comments:

Post a Comment