Monday 31 August 2015

Outfit: You see right through me


See-through jacket: Dresslink ~ Distressed denim shorts: Newdress ~ See-through bag: Dresslink ~ Sunglasses: Dresslink ~ Socks: Fiorella ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann ~ Unicorn beanie: Gossengold

This look is a bit of an experiment. It's a little bit sportier than my regular looks. I tried to follow through with the see-through topic so I chose this jacket, the distressed shorts, tights and the transparent bag I showed you in one of my previous posts. Transparent items make layering a lot more interesting so I'm gonna keep this in mind for fall - the season of layering :D
These photos look a little different than the others. That's because they were taken by my awesome photographer Vivi (https://www.facebook.com/vivi.klein.9). We're always having a blast walking around town taking pictures and being stared at :D

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment