Saturday 5 September 2015

Outfit: The lies in your eyes


Aztec pattern playsuit: CNDirect ~ Crochet vest: Newdress ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann ~ Belt: Vintage ~ Choker: Regalrose ~ Sunglasses: Dresslink

As I'm writing this blog entry the Lookbook server seems to be down and I have no clue when it will be back up again :/ But yeah... I have a bit of an ambivalent relationship with playsuits. Whenever I go to the bathroom I basically have to take off my entire outfit which is still kind of alright in summer but gets really annoying in winter when I'm wearing a belt and a cardigan and a jacket on top of the playsuit. And still I keep wearing them and still they even keep multiplying in my wardrobe :D Playsuits just look amazing, they are more practical than dresses and are a very easy way to create an outfit that looks "complete". By just adding a belt and a jacket/vest you can make it look as if you put a whole lot of effort into the outfit. So this one is my newest acquisition. I've never really been into aztec print. But this one is such a toned-down monochrome version of it that really made me want to give it a try :) I got the belt at a small vintage store in Amsterdam and I'm so super happy about it (travel post in progress!). It has those diamond shaped studs that match the diamond shapes in the playsuit's pattern :3 Now to make the look a little more interesting and boho I added this cute crochet vest. It can be worn on top of shirts, dresses etc and just gives them a little extra twist. It's one of my fav items already :)

Hope you're all having a fab weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment