Monday 14 December 2015

Outfit: We fade to grey


Jumpsuit: Dresslink ~ Cardigan: Dressin ~ Leaf belt: Dresslink ~ Choker: Dresslink ~ Necklace: Regalrose ~ Platforms: Demonia

Hey everyone!
Starting the week with a brand new outfit featuring this jumpsuit with one of my all time fav patterns. From my plates to my bed linen so so many things I own have this baroqueish floral pattern. So when I spotted this jumpsuit I thought... heyyy it's calling my name :D Some of you might remember me talking about my ambivalent relationship with jumpsuits earlier this year :D As you can see I still keep collecting them and still whenever I go to the bathroom at a restaurant people think I died there because it takes me ages to take off EVERYTHING and put it back on again because... jumpsuit. And still jumpsuits are one of my fav pieces of clothing because, just like dresses, they are almost a whole outfit just by themselves. With a jacket and a belt on top you always look so put together. Speaking of belts - isn't this leaf belt a total babe? I'm picky when it comes to belts so I really don't have that many. I was so happy when I found this one as I'm a total fan of the design and the best part about it is that it's stretchy. I absolutely love belts that adjust to my waist no matter if I'm wearing a light crop top or a bulky sweater. I'm so gonna wear this one over and over again! The cardigan is also new and very awesome. When I unpacked it I didn't even know what it was at first - and I think there are at least four different ways to turn it upside down and inside out to wear it :D I hope I got it right though - at least I like it this way :D It's one of those super trusty items that you can just throw on at any time and that'll match almost any outfit. Still it's not your regular cardigan that you'll see every day so thumbs up for this very versatile yet eye-catching piece!
I paired my new acquisitions with my beloved Demonia platforms, my choker that I'm wearing A LOT and some of my fav necklaces.

Still not really getting in the mood for Christmas... how about you guys?

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment