Monday 4 January 2016

Outfit: Ice flowers blossom in the dark


Daisy dress: Dressin ~ Long cardigan: JOVI Fashion, similar here ~ Socks: Topshop ~ Platform sandals: Deichmann ~ Choker: Dresslink

This dress has been on my wishlist for a long time :) You can never have enough black dresses, right? The best thing about them is that they are almost a complete outfit just by themselves. You will always look well-dressed in a black dress even if you didn't have an aweful lot of time to get ready. What I really love about this daisy dress is that it actually has a spring kind of print but is still... black. I already loved this combo in my sunflower playsuit I showed you a while ago. It adds a fun element to the grungy black skater dress. Also, I absolutely love nature prints as they are timeless and I guess nobody can ever get tired of looking at flowers :) It just says "Hey, I'm wearing black, but I don't take everything too seriously.".
Of course at the moment it's far too cold to wear just this dress. It's the time to shine for my fav long fluffy cardigan. I already wore it in other outfit posts and I can't even tell you how glad I am that I got it. It literally saves me on cold days and it allows me to wear all my fav summer items in winter. If you don't already have a warm cardigan like this one I would definitely recommend getting one as it opens up lots of new possibilities to wear your favourite pieces all year round. Now this particular cardigan is from a store in my hometown but I tried to find a similar one that's available online. Following through with the summer items in winter theme I was brave enough to actually wear platform sandals but of course not without adding my fav pair of socks. It's weird - many people would never wear socks in sandals while I probably never wear sandals without socks :D

What do you guys think about wearing summer items in winter? Does it work for you or would it feel wrong?

xx


2 comments:

  1. I like to wear summer clothes in winter because with the tepid summers we usually have, I like to get use out of everything

    https://matchamilady.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete