Saturday 28 May 2016

Outfit: The past is written, the ink is dry


Allison Futura wig: uniwigs ~ Black velvet mini dress: Dresslink ~ Ruffled socks: Topshop ~ Iridescent platform sandals: Schuhtempel24 ~ Eclipse necklace: The rogue + The wolf

First of all thank you so much everyone for your super lovely comments on my official and private social media channels regarding the purple ombre hair! It almost made me feel bad it's not real :D At the same time I'm completely blown away by how real and believable this wig looks. It is just such an amazing way to try out a new hairstyle or color without having to experiment with your own hair. What I have definitely learned from getting this uniwigs product: If you're interested in getting a wig, get a decent one. Yes, they are a bit pricier but (like pretty often in life) investing a little more will definitely pay off here. Getting a 10$ wig on eBay will most definitely result in you looking like you're going to a bad taste (Halloween costume) party. Believe me - I tried this twice and almost gave up hope that wigs could actually look good. But hey - they can :D So this one will definitely be my companion on many nights in the club, on festivals etc. My next project will be trying hairstyles with it :3
Today's outfit includes so many faves. It's for those spring days that are kind of warmish but not really hot. I showed you this mini dress last summer and it's been an all-time fave ever since. It's so versatile as it can be worn as a dress or as a long top with leggings (or both, with invisible shorts underneath). It goes with any kind of kimono like this beautiful one with feathers from H&M's last summer collection. What I love the most about it is that it fits in perfectly with my black boho style that combines grungy, witchy and boho elements.
The platform sandals are from Schuhtempel24, also from last year's collection and they are suuuper comfy (I walked Amsterdam for 5 days in them!) while at the same time they're such an eye-catcher due to the iridiscent material.
This would be my go-to outfit for a relaxed day that still requires a certain amount of looking decent :D 

Have a great weekend everyone!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment