Wednesday 27 July 2016

Summer dress series - Part 3: Bright and early



White shirt dress: Dezzal ~ Bracelet: Rings & Tings ~ Platform sandals: Fiorella

Had to get up early today because the landlord wants to install a smoke detector in my flat. I thought while I'm waiting for him I could as well do something useful and write a blog post :D So here's part three of my summer dress mini series with another light-colored but very different kind of dress. It's from my new obsession Dezzal and it can be worn as a dress or as a long shirt - the choice is yours :) I absolutely love shirt dresses as they are very comfy and give the whole outfit an effortless yet put-together look. As with all the products I got from Dezzal so far the quality of this dress is amazing and it runs very true to size. No need to order a larger size or something! Now the eyecatcher of this dress are the abstract lace / stitched details you can see in the picture above. They really upgrade the entire look of this dress and make it so much more interesting and unique. This would definitely be more of a modern / minimalistic summer dress for those who aren't exactly into the romantic or boho style or have to work in an office. I wanted to keep it black and white so I added my beloved double strap faux leather bracelet from Rings & Tings, some overknee socks and these perfect sandals from Fiorella. Got these bad boys last year and they are just so comfy and badass. Love pairing them with black socks as it really gives them room to shine :)

Alrighty, which summer dress was your fav? And don't forget - you're still in for a huge surprise ;)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment